Compact Band Filter
Home › Compact Band Filter
||Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier, Retailer, Wholesaler
Preferred Buyer From
||Anywhere in India
Ranked amidst the leading Manufacturers, Exporters & Suppliers of Compact Band Filter; we are a renowned name in this domain. Durable, cost effective, perfectly designed, manufactured and highly reliable; the Band Filter is sternly manufactured in the advanced manufacturing unit. We are backed with a pool of veteran employees and professionals, they keep a check on the Band Filter and ensure that the same is as per the set global standards.
Principle : The principle of filtration though ADVANCE “Gravity + Hydrostatic Head” which together offers the required pressure for the fluid to pass through the filter media. The solid contamination settles by Gravity on the Filter Media forming the dirt cake. This dirt cake in turn acts as a fine filter.
- ADVANCE CBF comprises of 2 disc wheels connected by a hallow shaft in the centre and Doctor Blades (Scrapper Blades) at the Periphery. The 2 discs are perfectly parallel to each other and mounted vertically in the System.
- The float switch is provided to sense and maintain the Fluid level in the Trough. The float switch helps in sensing the rising level of the fluid and the indexing.
- A continuous Honey Comb Belt is positioned tangentially to the Disc Wheel at the bottom with the help of 4 shafts. The front Shaft is the Driveshaft. The Rear Shaft helps to maintain the tension on ‘Honey Comb Belt’ to be perfectly tangential to the discs. The Filter Media is placed between the Discs and the ‘Honey Comb Belt’. The Discs along with the Honey Comb Belt and the Filter Media together form the ‘Trough’ where filtration takes place.
- The contaminated fluid is allowed to enter the ADVANCE CBF from either of the sides or both the sides from the flanged inlets.
- As far as possible the contaminated fluid for filtration is allowed to get in to the ADVANCE CBF with steady low velocity to avoid the turbulence when it drops on the ‘Trough’.
- The Fluid drops in to the trough through a dispenser on the rear side of the system i.e. the virgin filter media side. A small water fall effect is created while dropping the fluid through the dispenser.
- The solid particles settle by Gravity on the Filter Media forming a cake, which in turn acts as a fine filter. The Filter Media by itself attains the Roll of the support media. The fluid passes through the dirt cake and the filter media with the help of the Gravitational Force and Hydrostatic Head.
- The rising fluid level in the trough is sensed by the float switch and the system indexes. When the indexing takes place, the virgin media is introduced from the rear side of the system. The exhausted media with the dirt cake is discharged from the front of the system. The doctor Blades connecting the wheels at the circumference acts as the scrapper blades, which slowly and surely discharges the solid dirt cake.
Looking for "Compact Band Filter" ?